Deviled Eggs are a favorite at picnics, or any time…I like to use a few drops of green food coloring to the yolks for St Patrick’s Day and little pieces of ham to make green eggs and ham. Soooo good!
Deviled Eggs, so many variations...this one has a little sugar for a sweet sour deviled egg.
Write a review
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup miracle whip (or mayonnaise)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika garnish
- Boil eggs in water or use an egg cooker to the hard boiled stage.
- Peel the eggs.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolk halves and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter or deviled egg holder
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add Miracle Whip or mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Evenly divide the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
- To add an Irish flair to the deviled eggs...use a few drops of green food coloring to the egg yolk mixture. Or add finely chopped scallions....use your imagination ...slip bits of chopped ham for green eggs and ham.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Please comment, I'd love to hear from you.