Individual Potato Gratins
Something different to serve with any meal. Individual Potato Gratins.
Write a review
- Unsalted butter, room temperature, for muffin cups
- 2 medium russet potatoes (about 3/4 pound each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brush 6 standard muffin cups with butter.
- Thinly slice potatoes. Place 2 slices in each cup and season with salt and pepper. Continue adding potatoes, seasoning every few slices, until cups are filled.
- Pour 1 tablespoon heavy cream over each.
- Bake until potatoes are golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife, 30 to 35 minutes.
- I also like to sprinkle grated cheese over the gratins about 2-3 minutes before cooking is done.
- For easy removal of gratins from muffin pan, run a knife around each gratin and then invert a baking sheet over muffin pan, flip to empty the muffin tins onto your plate.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/