Mean Green Smoothie…yum yum!
I like spinach!
I never thought I would say that because growing up, we had cooked spinach out of a can which was my Dad’s favorite. (don’t ask me why)
Mom preferred fresh spinach but Dad liked the cooked right out of the can. I tasted it once and decided spinach was not for me.
Over the years, I experimented with fresh spinach and discovered that I loved it in bacon-tomato-salad and I like it in green smoothies.
I have several recipes for smoothies and I have shared a few with you.
I would like to share another smoothie.
My Mean Green Smoothie!
Mean Green Smoothie
350 calories, 10g fiber, 21g protein
Write a review
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 0% Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze (or other kind of milk)
- 4 cups baby spinach (or more, or less)
- Start the blender on “high blend” until everything’s mixed up, then switch it over to “liquify” to get the drink velvety smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- As I have told you before...I always have frozen bananas in my freezer just waiting for my next smoothie.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Please comment, I'd love to hear from you.