Easy Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
These easy to make Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Ball treats have been a staple at our house during the Holidays for over 40 years. The kids loved to help make them by sticking the toothpicks into the chilled peanut butter balls and dipping in melted almond bark. No parafin involved....just the melted almond bark
Write a review
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Combine all the ingredients
- Form by hand into tiny balls about the size of a quarter... or your own preference
- Chill in fridge for about an hour.
- Crush graham crackers until real fine crumbs or buy it already in crumb form
- Using a double boiler (or your microwave) melt chocolate almond bark
- Dip chilled peanut butter balls in the chocolate using a toothpick for a handle
- Place on waxed paper or parchment paper to firm up the chocolate
- Store in the fridge
- Yields about 30 chocolate covered peanut butter balls depending on the size of the balls.
- A double boiler or a bowl placed over gently simmering water keeps the chocolate thin and easier to work with. Of course you could keep putting the chocolate into the microwave if it gets too cooled. I have always used my old and trusty double boiler...It is old, but works very well. 🙂
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Brenda Buckley says
Yep yep these are so yummy
Sounds great and easy. Thanks a bunch.