The Captain and I try to view sunsets and sunrises whenever we travel… and I have to tell you that we have viewed some amazing sunrises and sunsets! (We check them out at home too!)
We make it a point to rise early and find the best vantage point for taking pictures and enjoying the beauty that surrounds us daily.
On our honeymoon, we climbed (and rode camels) to the top of a mountain in Egypt just to view a sunrise…..Breathtaking!
This cocktail just looks like a beautiful sunset….almost too pretty to drink….but try it anyway, it is a keeper!
[just like the Captain! 😉 ]
- Crushed or small ice cubes
- 3-4 ounces pineapple-orange juice
- 2 ounces Malibu Coconut Rum
- Maraschino cherries, pineapple or orange slices (your choice or all of the above)
- Add crushed or small ice to glass.
- Add the pineapple/orange juice mixture and the Coconut Rum and stir.
- Drizzle in desired grenadine (just a smidgen)
- Garnish with your choice of maraschino cherries, pineapple slices or orange slices.
- Serve immediately.
- These drinks make it very easy to forget they have alcohol in them....please drink responsibly!
- Of course, you know the way I make my personal cocktails if you have looked at previous cocktail recipes on my Blog....1/2 to one cap of Coconut rum is all I need ....:)
- The Captain prefers the amount called for in this recipe....