A Valentine Fudge Bundt Cake dessert, teamed with Valentine’s Day and what more do you need?
The above picture was taken several years ago on a Valentine’s Day.
Sorry, I don’t remember which Valentine’s Day, but it had to be early on!
I wish my camera had been a better one so you could actually see the table set up with the Pink Cake Pedestal and individual Fudge Bundt Cakes. (to the left of the “Yellow Roses”….)
Oh, you don’t see my favorite flower, the yellow roses???
Now you see why it was early on!!! LOL
Ok, he got me red roses that year…..but the Captain has since redeemed himself with yellow roses for special occasions.
Isn’t he sweet? 🙂
His comment was…”yellow roses on Valentine’s Day”????????
The color of flowers matter little, when one is looking at individual Valentine Fudge Bundt Cake, dripping with Fudge frosting!
I made the little fudge bundt cakes with little green rubber molds. So cute! See below!
Sad to report that the pink cake pedestal went the way of “broken”…don’t ya just hate when that happens?
It couldn’t have been my slippery fingers….that only leaves one other person who is very suspect at this time!
But it is close to Valentine’s Day…
………love, hugs, kisses and romance. That will be my mantra!
The recipe for the Individual Valentine Fudge Bundt Cake follows, and of course is printable.
- Chocolate Cake Mix (18 ounces)
- Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (3.5 ounces)
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 3 whole Eggs
- ⅓ cups Vegetable Oil
- ½ cups Water
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 6 small rubber bundt pans or a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Beat all ingredients except chocolate chips, until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon thickened batter into prepared pan(s). (spray with Pam)
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour (toothpick test may not work to test doneness).
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan before turning upside down onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup over the bottom for a more chocolate flavor.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar if you do not choose to drizzle more chocolate.