Valentine’s Day Menu includes a Berry Salad served in a bright red martini glass placed on a pretty saucer.
Presentation is important and finding special ways to serve simple foods is all it takes to allow the cook to shine.
This berry salad consists of three kinds of berries and a small amount of sugar. You may use any berry or fruit to achieve the same result.
The printable recipe follows:
Mixed Berry Salad
So Simple, So Quick, So good!
Write a review
- Strawberries, hulled and sliced or chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Use proportion of berries to your taste.
- Mix strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and let set for 20 minutes
- Scoop into serving bowl and serve
- Recipe makes as many servings as you have fruit. Your choice as to fruit and quantity.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
You and my sister are big on presentation. I used to be, but it just doesn’t impress my hubby. He just wants to eat. lol
The Captain agrees…about “just eating”…sometimes when I am blogging about a recipe…he is standing by waiting patiently for me to finish taking my pictures of his food….so he can just eat it! teeheheehe
Thanks for stopping by Sandy!