So healthy and so good….a turkey burger with or without a hamburger bun.
I experimented with ground turkey and come up with this combination. I hope you like it too.
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned bread crumbs (I use herb and garlic)
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 clove of finely chopped garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pickle, tomato and lettuce to garnish
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg white, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F or about 10-15 minutes.
- A healthy burger that has great flavor. You can choose to have a whole wheat bun or you may omit the bun completely.