Make your own Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix using dried products…buttermilk, onion, garlic, dill or a combination of them all. Add mayo (or miracle whip as my family prefers) and you have a sumptuous dressing for salads or for dips. You choose the consistency by the amount of mayo and milk.
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (Dry)
Make your own Ranch dressing....and you control the ingredients!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup dry buttermilk powder
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Mix the buttermilk powder, dried onion, parsley, chives, salt, garlic powder, dried celery flakes, white pepper, paprika, and dill together, and store in a cool, dry place. For a finer texture, place ingredients in a blender and pulse several times.
- To prepare the mix as salad dressing, whisk together in a mixing bowl with 2 cups of mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of milk ...or your own combination and consistency.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Please comment, I'd love to hear from you.