Perfect tailgate food!! Or a great Appetizer !!
Rotel and Cheese Appetizers
Perfect tailgate food...prepare ahead of time.
Write a review
- 1 can Rotel chilies and tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar of bacon bits or make your own
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (or any cheese you prefer)
- 1 cup of miracle whip or your choice of mayo
- 3 packages of phyllo pastry cups (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the drained Rotel, bacon bits, shredded cheese and Miracle Whip (or Mayo) in a bowl.
- Scoop mixture evenly into the phyllo cups
- Place on baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Can u use sour cream instead of Mayo???
Yum! Looks good, Kari.