Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
Quick and Easy in a Crock Pot
Write a review
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped glazed pecans, optional
- Place sweet potatoes in a 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the applesauce,brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/