Can you believe that it is Christmas Eve night?
And it is Link Party time.
It is that time folks, another link party and do we have some great blogs to visit for you.
Up first is my selection:
I love anything gingerbread and this dip sounds and looks delicious…Yum!
This recipe comes from Tracey at the Kitchen Is My Playground.
Chloe picked the city that doesn’t sleep pictures from Mary at the Boondocks Blog.
Who doesn’t love Rockefeller Square and that beautiful tree?
The Captain and I love to go to New York in December.
And the most clicked on post was from Sandra at Dinner at eight….and this beautiful tablescape.
I always love this Nikko dinnerware octagon shape!
Please join us and add your link to our link party, the instructions are so easy and are below.
CELEBRATE YOUR STORY GUIDELINES:
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
And don’t forget to click on the blue frog below, to add your link to our link party next week; clicking on the “blue frog ” will take you to my link page, where you will click “add your link” and the rest is easy peasy.
All so fabulous!
Marina Brivio says