Taco Salad…so quick and easy!
This recipe has been around for over 40 years with many variations. But the Ranch Beans are a must. Cheese can be sprinkled on top, but we like to mix it into the salad.
A wonderful Salad with a Mexican Flair.
Write a review
- 1/2 large head of shredded iceberg Lettuce (or Romaine)
- 2 medium chopped or sliced Tomatoes (I like to use Plum Tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped Red (or Spanish) Onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (or a Mexican blend) Cheese
- 1 can of Ranch Style Beans (drained)
- 1 bottle (more or less) of Catalina Dressing
- Enough Fritos to sprinkle on top of the salad.
- Mix all ingredients, leaving the Fritos for the top of the salad.
- This recipe has been around for years and has many variations. This has been a favorite at our house for the last 40 years.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Wow! No hamburger????
LOL Healthier, right?
That way I can have dessert! 🙂 …gotta think ahead Sandy! 😉