Mini Ham & Cheese Sandwiches! Who doesn’t like a Ham & Cheese Sandwich. Use Black Forest Ham and the Hawaiian Dinner rolls and you have a party goin’ on in your mouth.
You know, I haven’t found anyone yet who doesn’t like these sweet Hawaiian Dinner rolls.
They are my favorite for any meal and when you make a sandwich with them…Wow!
Try this spread on the sandwiches for something a little different.
I think you will enjoy!
Mini Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
So simple and traditional....Ham & Cheese Sandwiches! Perfect for a Brunch, a late Supper...or just about anytime. Use the Hawaiian mini rolls and who doesn't love those little gems?
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (12 count) Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 lb. shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices Gruyere cheese
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread the rolls with melted butter and toast under the broiler
- Mix the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, and Parmesan cheese
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading the cream cheese mixture on the toasted roll
- Add the ham and the Gruyere cheese
- These mini sandwiches are so good anytime! Experiment with cheeses and sauces...Use your imagination and what tastes good for you.
Me and My Captain https://meandmycaptain.com/
Please comment, I'd love to hear from you.