This is a quick and easy recipe for a honey mustard sauce/dressing… which can be used for a dipping sauce too.
The amounts can be adjusted, thrown together in 5 minutes and you have a good home made sauce with ingredients you trust.
Try it on you next salad or chicken tenders…home made of course. 🙂
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate.until ready to use.
- If storing, cover and store in the fridge.
- Recipe can be adjusted to make more or less servings....this recipe serves 6 but can be cut in half to serve 3.